Oh my Grigio! Check Out These 9 Marketing Ideas Your Winery Needs TODAY!
We love wine, you love wine, just about everybody loves wine! In a world filled with #WineWednesday and #MerlotMonday it's safe to say that W.R.E.A.M (Wine Rules Everything Around Me).
Did you know that Wineries, the beloved properties that raise, harvest and produce wine for everyone to enjoy; specialize in different types of grapes, wines and techniques? That's right. Every winery is like a snowflake, similar from a distance but much more complex up close.
With every winery specializing in their own craft, it's important that each winery is remembered as a standout to its loyal customers. What better way to create a stand out memory for a stand out facility than with a customizable promotional product?
These products can be exclusive to in-house staff or to wine-loving customers visiting for the day. Whatever the situation, take a peek at our top nine best marketing ideas for wineries!
1. Are you KIT-ting me?! A custom 3 piece wine kit to impress all your wine-consuming customers.
2. In case you've got an important bottle or customer, consider this cherry wood wine case to make the first impression a lasting one.
3. We have to adMINt, these little treats will refresh anyone's palette.
4. We just de-CANT-er believe that anyone could drink red wine without this slick decanter.
5. This might sound cheesy, but we highly recommend a brand-engraved cheese board to serve your customers.
6. Want a free hand? No problem! This cute little coaster serves as a wine holder and plate in one!
7. Stop WINE-ing and let this gadget open up your problem-solving skills!
8. How charCUTErie! A mini cheese board/plate/wine stem tray!
9. Can you hear that? Sounds like the harmonious tune of customers LOVING your winery branded promotional products!
Have a question? Want a quote?