Think Pink With These 8 Promo Products Your Brand Needs This OCTOBER!
With September starting TODAY and the first day of October only a month away, it's the time of year when many are gearing up for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Breast Cancer has touched the lives of so many people in the United States and although pink promotional gear won't cure this disease alone it will certainly bring awareness to various foundations that are involved with the search for a cure.
Whether your brand is showing support for survivors, encouraging loved ones, and helping raise money for research, we hope this collection inspires you in your efforts to bring awareness to Breast Cancer with customized promotional products, and educational awareness tools for hospitals, imaging centers, health departments, foundations, groups, and businesses.
2. Pink Athletic head wrap. Great for keeping hair out of the eyes and all eyes on your branding, these pink head wraps will ensure your message stays 'top of mind'! ;)
3. Pink Athletic Socks. Who doesn't love a great pair of socks? And with cooler weather coming, these athletic socks are sure to set your event off on the right foot.
4. Collapsible water bottle. About 87% lighter than typical rigid bottles the foldable water bottles are easy to stash and go. Slim, when packed, they carry more than their weight in liquid refreshment.
5. Reusable tote bag.
6. Silicone cell phone wallet. Keep them thinking pink well after your event with an ultra-fun and functional silicone cell phone wallet.
7. Breast Cancer Ribbon ice pack. Reusable ribbon-shaped ice pack can be stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Great for all of life's bumps and bruises it's sure to serve as a great reminder of your event.
8. Breast Cancer Awareness cinch bag. Fill these Breast Cancer Awareness Drawstring Backpacks with pink ribbon candy, pink ribbon accessories, and more! Great for Breast Cancer Awareness fundraisers and rallies, these stylish nylon backpacks are sure to be used year round.
Interested in something else? Reach out and we'll help you with your quest for essential pink ribbon-inspired items, including pins, stationery, pens, t-shirts, helpful kits, and more popular choices to support your walks, runs, and breast cancer fundraisers.