Business Development Executive
Gorilla Marketing is actively seeking an energetic, self-motivated Business Development Executive to open and manage opportunities. The candidate will work closely with prospects, clients, suppliers, and our internal team, to sell branded promotional products.
Is this position right for you?
Do you enjoy the hunt and the financial rewards from winning new accounts? Have you had success in prospecting? Do you enjoy coming up with creative solutions that have high value for owners of small- to mid-sized companies as well as marketing and human resources managers at larger organizations and educational institutions? Are you are looking for a professional sales career that offers above average compensation? If you answered yes to these questions, please consider this opportunity.
This is a professional B2B sales position that requires phone and face-to-face prospecting, relationship development and management, as well as project management experience. Responsibilities for the position include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the changing mix of products and decoration methods available
- Learning the brand image guidelines for the businesses, organizations, and schools that you support
- Leveraging product and brand knowledge to recommend options that support key initiatives and strategies to increase sales, brand awareness, and brand impression value
- Collaborating with internal teams, suppliers, and customers on projects of all sizes
- Responding to customer requests in a timely manner
- Cultivating business growth opportunities
- Proactively managing project timelines and submitting accurate orders
- Participating in team and individual meetings to brief on opportunities, expectations, and deliverables
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual sales goals
Ideal candidate must possess a high level of personal motivation to meet goals and professionalism that supports the company's core values of excellence as well as the following:
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience with a minimum of 1 year in a new business development/prospecting role
- History of earning over $50,000 per year in a commissioned sales role
- Professional commitment to earning over $100,000/year with no income limits
- Ability to effectively communicate, on the phone and in person, to build and maintain relationships with clients at the executive, director, management, and entry levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to convert prospects into clients
- Highly responsive and prompt in meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle stressful and problem situations in a calm, professional manner
- A proven track record for exceeding activity and performance goals
- Must possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and have a comfort with CRM systems
- Bachelor's degree and experience in the promotional products industry preferred
Benefits & Compensation
We offer unlimited income potential and a competitive benefits package. If you want to join others making six figures selling promotional solutions for all types/sizes of companies, we want to talk to you.
About Gorilla Marketing
With over 40 years in the promotional Products industry, Gorilla Marketing is a full-service, multi-line distributor of branded merchandise and printed collateral to medium and large corporations. Ranked in the top 1% of industry for sales volume, we offer leading-edge technology and marketing tools that a top sales professional can leverage to build brand awareness with prospects. We are in an aggressive growth mode and will only hire candidates that can win new clients and grow our market share.