16 oz. Wheat Fiber Tumbler
This 16 oz. polypropylene material, and comes with a screw-on, spill-resistant, sip-through lid, and a silicone band for easy comfort grip. Less plastic is used in the material, and is it composed of reclaimed stalks from wheat. The harvested wheat is renewable and sustainable. No indication of extractable gluten in testing. Hand wash recommended. The cup meets FDA requirements and is BPA-free.
- Wheat Straw Polypropylene (around 40% wheat straw fiber)
- Harvested Wheat Is Renewable And Sustainable and reduces the amount of plastic used in the material
- Reduces environmental impact
- Meets FDA Requirements
- BPA Free
- Hand Wash Recommended
- Colors: Green, Red, Orange, Black, Blue, White
- Size: 2 ½" W x 2 ½"
- Minimum Quantity: 100
- Pricing as low as: $2.99/unit